About the Girls
Whitney Grimes; About Presence & Presents
Nov 26, 2019
- Whitney Grimes is a NICU nurse, wife to Patrick, and momma to their fur baby, Daphne. Her best friend, April Haddock, is also a NICU nurse, wife to Curtis and momma to sweet Jonah.
- On this episode, the first of a two-part show, Whitney and April are making us laugh and getting us in the holiday spirit! Whitney is helping us with some great ideas on what to get the people we love for Christmas, in hopes that your shopping will be a little easier this year. April is sharing fun holiday traditions. We also talk about staying focused on the true meaning of Christmas.
- *all items mentioned linked on our website.
- We know there are Holiday Gift Guides everywhere you look, and while we want to be helpful with your shopping and have a little fun, we hope you remember the presents are not what Christmas is about. Join us for a fun episode and don’t miss Whitney and April hanging out in our stories live later today on Instagram to show you some of the awesome items mentioned on the show!
Available on the Podcast App, iTunes, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts. Also available on our website at www.aboutthegirls.com.
- North Church
- Gift Guide: www.aboutthegirls.com
Thanks to Whitney and April for joining About the Girls today.
Production and Editing by: Zack Anderson
Graphics and social media: Lauren Frampton
Intro and outro music provided by: Scott Holmes_Aspire