About the Girls
Heidi Oppegard; About the Lies We Believe
Sep 17, 2019
- Heidi Oppegard is known for her big laugh and her ability to make everyone feel like family. She is a wife to Scott, mom to three, and district manager for a well known childcare facility.
- On this episode, Heidi shares about a time in her life where she minimized who she was and struggled to find her voice in a toxic relationship. She discusses the effects of damaging words spoken over her and how she started to believe the lies about who she was.
- There is so much hope in Heidi’s story as she shares what life looks like now. Heidi talks about being a new believer and the joy of a relationship with Jesus in her life. Heidi is guaranteed to make you laugh and make you feel like a friend on this episode, while encouraging those of us who may be in a season where we feel stuck in a toxic situation, or those of us who are supporting a friend in a toxic situation.
- North Church: north.church
- Welcome Ave Designs (find them on Facebook or Instagram)
Thanks to Heidi for joining About the Girls today.
Production and Editing by: Zack Anderson
Graphics and social media preview: Lauren Frampton
Intro and outro music provided by: Scott Holmes_Aspire