About the Girls
Jun 18, 2019
- Lea Schoeffler is a hairstylist and makeup artist, married to Jake, and they have two beautiful babies.
- On this episode, Lea shares her family’s story of fostering and adoption. Lea is real and honest in such a beautiful way as she talks about her fear of the “what-ifs” and some of the hard times as she and her husband opened their hearts to God’s calling on their lives.
- Lea reminds us, in a powerful way, that sometimes faith means stepping out even in fear, to be obedient. She uses her story to share truth about how God is in the details. Her beautiful family is such a great example of how great our Father’s love for us truly is.
Intro and outro music provided by: Scott Holmes_Aspire
- Angels Foster Family Network
- Beauty Therapy with Lea (Facebook)
Thanks to Lea for joining About the Girls today.
Production and Editing by: Zack Anderson